Kyle Troxel-Wedding Minister/Officiate
(Agreement copyright Kyle Troxel/Blessed Day Weddings)
Kyle Troxel, along with (couple) agree to the following:
- Kyle shall perform the Marriage Ceremony for the couple at ( Location and Time).
- Kyle will also coordinate the Wedding Rehearsal.
- Kyle’s rate for the Wedding, Rehearsal, and Ceremony expense, is $250 dollars. (If the ceremony is more than 60 miles from Grand Junction, Colorado, an extra $100 dollars will be added for travel expenses).
- The introductory phone meeting between Kyle, and the Couple, is Free.
- There is No Charge for email correspondence and/or phone conversations throughout the planning process.
- The couple has agreed to pay Kyle a $100 dollar deposit up front to begin the process. The deposit officially reserves the date of the wedding. This deposit is part of the standard rate, with the remaining amount due at the rehearsal, or just prior to the ceremony (See explanation below).
- In the event that Kyle is unable to officiate the wedding, due to unforeseen circumstances, all monies will be returned to the Couple, and a backup wedding minister will be provided by Kyle.
- Kyle’s voice, persona, or likeness, may be used by the couple as they wish, for social or media purposes.
- A copy of this wedding agreement, has been sent to the couple for their records.
The couple and Kyle agree to the following fees:
Total Amount Due : $250.00
Event Deposit $100.00
Amount due when deposit is received $150.00
Wedding Minister and Officiate
237 ½ 28 ½ Road
Grand Junction, Colorado. 81503