Kyle caters his wedding ceremonies to his clients’ desire and wishes for their special day. His philosophy in ceremony planning is simple: “It is a couple’s desire to get married once, so they should have full control and input, in designing their wedding ceremony. Their special day should be one to remember always, and having a good minister/officiate, who takes the time to get to know them, and rehearse with them before the big day, ensures that a couple’s wish for a special day comes true.”
Kyle insists that every couple he works with gets the same attention. That attention includes:
- A couple’s spirituality/belief/religion is honored, respected, and the backbone of any quality ceremony.
- A couple will meet with Kyle three times before their wedding. The first meeting is an introductory consult to get to know them, and to give them a wedding planning packet. The second meeting is a final detail wrap, where the couple will return their wedding planner packet to Kyle so he can design a ceremony for them. The third meeting is of course the rehearsal, and then the wedding itself. Between three meetings before the big day, all questions are answered, and all concerns are taken care of. This process ensures a smooth wedding. (Depending on the situation, the introductory consult and the final detail wrap can be done by phone/ and or e-mail)
- The ministers’ wardrobe will be determined by the couple (Suit and tie, Tuxedo, or Clergy robe).
- Every aspect of the ceremony will be covered, to ensure the couple’s satisfaction.
- Blessings, Scriptures, and Special poems are optional, and in accordance to the couple’s desire.
Kyle considers himself as a man of service, and is one of the best non-denominational wedding ministers/officiates in Denver and in the business. He would be honored to serve you with kindness, professionalism, and love on your special day.
Download our Ceremony Wedding Agreement